Whereismal?

24 March 2008

Recent Biking Adventures

Since Emma moved here she'd had to keep up with my biking addiction passion. We try to get out locally every week but at the weekends we've been further afield. Here's a few photos of one of our first trips since she arrived way back in February to the Filthy Trails.


getting ready

flying around the corner

dropping


On an earlier trip to the Filthy Trails, Giles, managed to snap the following shots of myself sporting my new helmet. Don't worry I know the sunglasses don't exactly make the helmet look the best but I have since purchased some goggles to look a more aggressive!


berm

number 3


Next Month my friend Tanja will be running a Freeride Girls only workshop at the Filthy Trails which Emma will be attending. We managed to catch up with Tanja this Easter when we found a fantastically sunny gap in the persistent snow, hail and rain there is over here at the minute. Tanja has a short write up on her blog of the ride where she took the following excellent photos of myself.


Malcolm on

Malcolm, the kovaric

Malcolm in perspective


All of my recent biking photos can be found here or viewed in slideshow format here

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

  • Wow! Emma, look at you! You look like a pro! Glad you're getting stuck in to things over there! :o) xx

    By Blogger Unknown, at 27/3/08 13:52  

  • Wow! Emma, look at you! You look like a pro! Glad you're getting stuck in to things over there! :o) xx

    By Blogger Unknown, at 27/3/08 13:52  

Post a Comment

<< Home