Whereismal?

17 October 2007

Slippery when wet

This summer I've managed to go wakeboarding a few times to the local cable tow.  Back in Nottingham there is also a cable tow but I never really got on with it as you start from sitting on the jetty and I've always been rubbish at that.  Here you start in the water and I've been up and running full laps on my 2nd/3rd attempt everytime I've been.

me next

I took my camera for the first time a couple of weeks back so I thought I'd put a few snaps up here.  Emma, Kerry and Victor waterskied whilst Nic and I wakeboarded.  About 2 thirds into the session I spanked my head on my board during a crash.  It was only a small bleeder but I was a little dazed so I called it quits to take some pictures from the shore.  Helmet next time for sure!

the long walk back

It was Emma's second visit and despite the following facial expression she was again very close to completing full laps.

face shot!

got there

It was Kerry and Victors first time - both also made it to the first corner.  Here is Victor hanging on for dear life and heading into the distance.

got that sinking feeling

into the distance

Nic was styling it on his kiteboard, but I never saw him attempt a 180 like I landed.  But then I was the one bleeding at the end of the day so I suppose he wins!

speed spray

going for a jump

I have a few more photos here or in slideshow format here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home