Whereismal?

17 October 2006

Buff Mathie

Shock horror, I have joined a gym! No not to get buff like this guy but more cos the gym is at work and only €€15 a month from my gross salary. Plus I hope that my body can become a little more resilient to crashing on my bike, snowboard, kayak or whatever else I have a go at! It's starting to get painful after every time I abuse myself with the sports I enjoy so let's see if something regular in the gym will keep me a little more subtle. Peach - insert your YBG comment here....

Comically enough according to my "fitness instructor", I have too high a body fat percentage and am also unfit on the bike test they made me do. Now I admit to the fat bit, but I am not going to give up the beer for that. However, the bike test never broke me out in a sweat nor was I out of breath? For those that have played squash or similar with me will know that is unusual! It was easy!

So who knows how much of that is because they want to show you how much you improve and therefore keep taking your money?! Who knows, who cares...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home