Whereismal?

30 March 2007

The world wide Mathie clan

Another great thing about my trip to Canada was that I popped in on my cousin Craig, his wife Daniela and their great kids Andrew and Jordan. OK so I was a little selfish enjoying too much of a good time in Whistler to spend a great deal of time with them, but I did manage a couple of nights at the end of my trip. Daniella was kind enough to take some time off work to go sightseeing with me so we took a trip to Fort Langley. Then when the boys came home from school, Craig and I took them night skiing to Mount Seymour. It was miserable weather in the rain but a real good laugh with the kids. Andrew was lightening fast on the skis - he beat me in a race, admittedly I binned it at the end though whilst trying to show off! And Jordan had no fear on a snowboard for a someone who has only been once before. I look forward to my next trip out there when they'll be teaching me a thing or two...

Check out the pics - see it's not just this Mathie that has the good looks you know! ;-)


Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home