Whereismal?

14 February 2007

We're off to see the wizards, the wonderful wizards of Whistler


This afternoon I jump on a plane to Vancouver, Canada to catch up with my two best buddies in Whistler. The sods are working the season over there and I'm really looking forward to meeting up again. I don't even care that the record snowfall over there has died down a bit - I'd be quite happy just to chill for a few days and enjoy not having to go to work. But with 3 weeks over there I hope I do get to dig myself out of the deep stuff on many occasions. See the forecast here and current conditions here or maybe I'll even be on the webcams?!

Seeya soon boys and RIP Whereismal as I doubt I will make time to make updates for the next 3 weeks. But rest assured, the reincarnation will be worth the wait if I stay sober enough to remember the best stories...

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • ******* **** can't believe it's still another month before we go. Sorry to not be able to catch you out there dude - NEXT YEAR!!!!

    Enjoy yourself and find some awesome lines for the boys to show us when we get there:)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 16/2/07 10:00  

  • You have a great time out there.
    I can't believe Alex finally made it out to work a season. Can't be bad...snowboarding all day and hanging out with his buddies.

    Anyhow, you guys have fun. I'm just quietly turning various shades of green over here.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 17/2/07 15:26  

Post a Comment

<< Home