Whereismal?

18 January 2007

Isn't this weather awesome?

I was walking to the cash machine tonight to load up for the weekend and had to cross the street cos the floor was littered in roof tiles. Didn't fancy one of them spanking me on the head. Then I noticed across the canal that one of the lampost lights was hanging by it's thread. I trust it's just as crazy in the UK at the mo?

Funny thing the weather though. What with the lack of snow in the European Alps, the freezing of Californian motorways, the best kayaking season I've seen in the UK and the obscene amount of Whistler snow - what's in store for the summer?! Kinda cool how we can't control it though and I can't remember who but might've been some famous mountaineer once said that "There's no such thing as bad weather, just bad choices in clothing"

Well this weekend I'm glad the storm is here hopefully bringing some snow as I'll be in Garmsich in Germany with Emma skiing for the first time so should be a laugh. The board will be with me in case it really dumps though. But with the storm comes the wind which I hope doesn't close the resort lifts or even worse cancels Emma's flight :-(

And yes there really is a mountain called mount wank!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • did anyone have a look at the live wank cam?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 19/1/07 01:05  

  • No sorry too much of that here in Amsterdam aready if that's your cuppa. Unfortunately there is not enough wank white stuff for me to make a live wank webcam experience this weekend. It'll have to be private showings only ;-)

    By Blogger Malcolm, at 19/1/07 01:13  

Post a Comment

<< Home