Whereismal?

29 October 2006

Last.fm

Last Friday, Sophie introduced me to a website called Last.fm It's a means of sharing your music taste amongst friends so I registered and you can now see to the right of my blog a list of songs I have recently listened too. You can also see all of my recent songs and a summary of my favourite songs by looking at my Last.fm profile here.

How it works is that it's an application the runs alongside your media player (iTunes, Windows Media Player etc.). In time it should suggest other music to listen too and display people with similar music tastes. I've only had it running over the weekend so will give it a wee while longer before I pass judgement. But if there are any other Last.fm users out there then feel free to add my ID "whereismal" as a friend.

whereismal's Profile Page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home