Whereismal?

12 December 2006

I can make sunrise at 8:41am

As mentioned in my previous post I have a new camera and the more I read about photography more I realise I have a lot to learn! Like the best light is at sunrise - well at least this time of year I can make it up at sunrise! I snapped the following from our guest (gimp!) room this morning - like Adam did when he visited. I had the camera in the wrong settings from the previous night's play and didn't realise until it was too late. But they have not come out too bad and the colour in the sky looks awesome - I can't wait till I get another chance when I hope to use more appropriate settings or at least leave it on Auto!!!




In buggering about with the settings last night I took the following shot. For some reason I really like it. The clarity of the type on the yellow pages is exactly why I wanted a better camera.

If a picture with no flash and in crap light can be that sharp then roll on the weekend and I hope there is some sun :-)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home