Whereismal?

23 April 2007

Denied

Hi,

I am going to visit friends at the Nuerburgring in Germany this weekend. Although I had not planned to drive my car around the track I have heard that it is a public road. Therefore I was wondering if the insurance of my IBM leaseplan car allows me to do a lap? I understand laps are possible without actually being part of a race.

http://www.nuerburgring.de





Good afternoon,

The Nuerburgring is open for public but not a public road. It is a race track. The lease car is not insured on this race track. If you take the car on this track you take full responsibility for all damage or other cost.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • Just do it.. I dare you!!!

    Hayden

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 23/4/07 18:13  

  • A large jump I'll attempt on my bike or a snowboard. A large waterfall I'd attempt in a kayak. Hell, I'd try most new society labelled "extreme" sports. But spanking a car on a race track will hurt me and my wallet too much!

    By Blogger Malcolm, at 23/4/07 21:04  

  • YBG

    See you tomorrow :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 27/4/07 22:06  

Post a Comment

<< Home