Whereismal?

17 December 2006

Yet more snowboarding

Friday night I went snowboarding with Nick, one of my new mates from the beery brits. We actually grew up in the same town in England but never met before - different schools/area etc. We went to the closer Snowplanet again - improved on my switch 180's and had the bottle to hit the big jump. I was attempting 180's off the big jump but not quite got the bottle to hit it fast enough to get a clean landing on the down slope so was bouncing onto my arse instead :-( One day I'll go balls out at it... Nick has not quite had the same amount of experience as I had but full credit to him for also tackling the big jump - sweet :-)

We took a few snaps with my new camera but using the default "sports" mode. Although, I think this mode is for sports like tiddlywinks as it's still quite slow! On Friday, I had not had the practice with the manual settings to know what to change. But I took zillions of BMX'ing photos this weekend that came out a bit better - will post those here later on this week. But for now here's Nick and I snowboarding:


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home